Please be inform that during period 09 - 30 June 2013 The Loy Nava Cruses will closed temporary for their service for maintenance the boat.
On 02 July 2013 their service will operate normally .
• Welcome aboard with traditional water sprinkling ceremony
• Presentation of a jasmine garland to each guest
• Cool scented refreshing towels
• Fresh flowers and candlelight on each table and a Stemmed
Lotus flower filled with Thai Sweets for each lady
• Souvenir booklet with reproduction of Thai river life painting,
map of river with pictures of key historical sites, and history of
each site in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and
Japanese & Danish
• Full description of each dish on menu
• Evenings: Live Kim music & Thai Classical Dancing
(3 short sets)
• Dinner: Set Menu comprising 5 delicious hors d'oeuvres,
• 6 entrées, concluding with 6 Thai desserts and fresh fruits,
followed by regular coffee or tea. bottled water is served free of
• Full cash bar service available
• Complimentary Bus pickup/Drop-off at Shanghai Mansion
Cruise Times: 6 pm. & 8 pm. (pick-up time @ Shanghai Mansion approx. 5.10 pm. Resp. 7.20 pm.)
Remark : To check seat availability , Please contact us at
email@example.com 3 days prior your reservation date.